Drop off Procedures
- The DBMS definition of a “Competent Swimmer” is someone who is able to readily jump into deep water and swim 25 yards unassisted. Certification that the class participant is a “Competent Swimmer” is requested prior to online checkout.
Financial Aid is limited to One Class per Season per Student and Limited to Youth through age 18. Anyone seeking information about financial assistance should contact Beth at the DBMS office 781-934-7555 x108. Please send in your completed scholarship applications (along with copies of W2s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be submitted at least two weeks prior to program start date.
- Scholarship Application form.pdf
- Jr. Sailing progression Chart *please note, this is for the new 2-week sessions, even though it says that it is for the old 3-week sessions*
- What to Bring – Junior Sailing Guide
- Birthday Parties Flyer
- Birthday Party Application
- Ecology Field Trip Information
- What to Bring – Ecology Guide