DBMS’ CLIFFORD HALL
The South Shore’s Premiere Venue for Weddings, Showers, Corporate Events, and Celebrations of All Kinds
Nestled within historic Duxbury and the charming bayside lies Clifford Hall- one of the hottest venues on the South Shore. We offer the perfect setting for private social events such as weddings, receptions, showers, holiday parties and family reunions. The hall is located on the second floor of the Duxbury Bay Maritime School (DBMS) Smith Building- promising breathtaking views of Duxbury Bay and beyond for all guests to enjoy. With state-of-the-art AV equipment on site, it is also a great spot for corporate meetings and retreats, with plenty of space for indoor or outdoor teambuilding activities.
Clifford Hall has 2400 square feet of indoor space and 600 square feet of deck space. DBMS is fully ADA Compliant. For an additional fee, our front porch and paver area, both overlooking the water, may also be available (perfect for cocktail hour and/or on-site waterfront wedding ceremony).
For pricing inquiries, tours of the venue, and additional information, please contact Linda Herrick (email@example.com) (781-934-7555 x106).
- Cocktail party: 330 guest maximum
- Sit down dinner: 165 guest maximum
- Function with DJ and dance floor: 150 guests (suggested)
- Upstairs deck: No more than 49 at any given time
DBMS EQUIPMENT AVAILABILITY :
- 21 Round Tables, seating 8 – 10 each
- 200 Folding white wooden chairs
- 6 8ft. Rectangular tables
- 2 6ft. Rectangular tables
- 8 Tall Café Tables (adjustable to 30”and 42”)
- Movie screen and projector- no fee but please reserve in advance
- Podium and microphone – no fee but please reserve in advance
- DBMS Launch with Driver – (Time, tide and weather permitting)
Our Present Approved List of Caterers are:
The Silent Chef, 781-545-6665.www.silentchef.com
The Catered Affair, 781-982-9333. www.thecateredaffair.com
The Chef’s Table, 781-826-3320. www.thechefstableonline.com
Alden Park, 508-830-6777. www.aldenparkrestaurant.com
Lavishly Dunn, 617-921-8993. http://lavishlydunn.com