Click the date you want to sign up!
Check the LIVE schedule above for the most up-to-date schedule.
- Saturday July 6th – 12-2pm Paddle board Bluefish
- Friday July 12th – 5-7pm Kayak Shipyard
- Saturday July 20th – 2-4pm Paddle board Shipyard
- Sunday July 21st – 3-5pm Kayak Back River
- Friday July 26th – 5-7pm Kayak bridge
- Saturday July 27th – 6-8pm Paddle board Bluefish
- Friday August 2nd – 1:30-3:30pm Paddle board Shipyard
- Friday August 9th – 5-7pm Kayak Bluefish
- Saturday August 10th – 6-8pm Paddle board Back River
- Sunday August 18th – 3-5pm Kayak bridge
– These adventures are for those who have basic Kayaking & SUP experience.
– Paddlers must be at least 12 years old
– Classes are subject to weather conditions, and paddlers will be informed ahead of time of any changes
– There is a maximum of 12 paddles for each excursion at $25 per person
SUP & Kayak Excursions!
Explore Duxbury Bay like never before on a guided tour!
Tap into your family’s adventurous side and sign up for a SUP or Kayak Excursion. Meeting at various points along the Duxbury coast, Kim Boyd and our other instructors will guide you on a longer exploratory paddle. You will see incredible wildlife, learn about Duxbury Bay and more importantly, you will have fun!
Name: Toby DelVecchio
Why I love paddlesports: It is a great time to be on the water and it is very peaceful
Why you should try paddlesports this summer: All of the instructors are good people, who are genuinely nice
Favorite food: Pepperoni Pizza
One special talent: I can palm a basketball
Favorite show: Stranger Things
If you could have a superpower, what would it be: Super Speed
Interesting fact: I’m taller than my dad.
Name: Phil Fassnacht
Why I love paddlesports: Nothing can quite beat being out on the beautiful Duxbury Bay
Why you should try paddlesports this summer: It is a great way to be active on the water with minimal set up time
Favorite food: Haddad’s BLT Pizza
One special talent: I can do the worm
Favorite show: Malcolm in the Middle
If you could have a superpower, what would it be: Full Omniscience
Interesting fact: Two horses can pull 8,000 pounds alone, two horses working together can pull 24,000 pounds
Name: Will Rubin
Why I love paddlesports: I love paddlesports because I love to be out on the water with the fish and sharks:).
Why you should try paddlesports this summer: You should try paddlesports because its super fun and I will protect you from the fish and sharks.
Favorite food: Guacamole
One special talent: I can make my tongue a clover.
Favorite show: Stranger Things.
If you could have a superpower, what would it be: The ability to fly.
Interesting fact: If a Polar Bear and a Grizzly Bear mate, their offspring is called a “Pizzy Bear.”
Name: Emma Collins
Why I love paddlesports: I love being on the bay and spending time on the water
Why you should try paddlesports this summer: It is such a fun way to get outside and enjoy the bay while getting some good exercise!
Favorite Food: Chicken Tendies
One special talent: I can shake my eyes
Favorite show: Friends
If you could have a superpower, what would it be: To be invisible
Interesting fact: Salamanders are nocturnal!