Building a home for Rowing and Marine Science
$5 MILLION DOLLAR PROJECT TO COMPLETE THE ELLISON CAMPUS
10 reasons why we are completing our campus
- To build a state-of-the-art Rowing Center and Marine Science Center.
- The Rowing and Ecology programs serve over 1,440 students per year and growing.
- Many of our students leverage the skills they learn at DBMS to expand their college prospects.
- This project will replace the last remaining relic of the past, the long tin shed, and now house our currently exposed valuable equipment.
- It’s time to provide our students with state-of-the-art spaces that will foster their passion, work ethic and curiosity.
- DBMS has spent over 20 years building a strong community of loyal participants.
- DBMS has become a popular health and wellness destination for adults through rowing, erging and fitness.
- Teaching young people Marine Ecology will prepare them to become the future stewards of Duxbury Bay.
- Our newMarine Science Center will literally bring the Bay into the classroom with a new ability to pump, filter, and store seawater on land.
- By completing The Ellison Campus DBMS will be able to serve it’s students year-round.
We have the students, we have their willingness to learn – Now we need your help to build them a permanent home.